8222 Douglas Avenue, Ste 400
Dallas, Texas 75225
Hussain Ismail graduated from Emory University with a Bachelor of Arts in 2009. Hussain earned his Juris Doctor in 2013 from the University of Houston Law Center. While in law school, he was the Chief Articles Editor for the Houston Journal of Health Law and Policy and received the Editor of the Year Award in 2013. He was also a member of the University of Houston Law Center’s Moot Court team and competed in multiple competitions including the New York University Immigration Law Moot Court Competition.
Hussain’s practice focuses on complex pharmaceutical, commercial, insurance, trucking, medical malpractice, and general personal injury litigation.
Hussain is originally from Houston and is an avid sports fan. In his spare time, he enjoys playing tennis and traveling the world with his wife.
- Complex Commercial and Insurance Litigation
- Complex Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Trucking Litigation
- Crashworthiness Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Medical Malpractice Litigation
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center
- B.A., Emory University
Memberships & Recognition
- Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers (The National Trial Lawyers — 2018)
- Editor of the Year Award (Houston Journal of Health Law and Policy — 2013)
- American Association for Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
Licenses & Certifications
- Licensed to practice law in Texas
- Baron & Budd
- Ferrer, Poirot & Wansbrough
- Huron Consulting Group