8222 Douglas Avenue, Ste 400
Dallas, Texas 75225
Jasmine is a recent law graduate and a Dallas native. When she is not advocating for her clients, she enjoys a healthy life/work balance which includes: spending time with her daughter, nephew, and 4 dogs. She also enjoys relaxing with hot yoga, reading, and traveling. She is also a junior league cheer coach.
During her time in law school, she had the privilege of working closely with the Innocence Project which helped shape her view of the world legally and socially. While in law school, Jasmine interned at the Darvishi Law Firm, focusing on DWI and DUI cases. She also obtained her student bar card and was a student attorney at Jewett Law Firm in Houston during her 3L year. She also worked for 2 years at the Earl Carl Institute for social and economic justice and student taught law classes at Jack Yates High School in Houston for 1 year. She now specializes in mass torts.
While in undergrad and law school, Jasmine was a member of various clubs, including Spanish Club, French Club, Debate Team, Mock Trial Team, Moot Court, Student Government, Student Ambassadors, Board of Advocates, Parents Attending Law School, Negotiations Team, amongst an array of others.
Jasmine looks forward to expanding her knowledge under the Senior Attorneys at Reyes, Browne, and Reilley and a long fruitful career here with us!
- J.D., Thurgood Marshall School of Law at Texas Southern University
- B.A., University of North Texas
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Minor: History and Communications
Memberships, Community Involvement, and Recognition
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated
- Texas Young Lawyer’s Association
- Upward Cheer Coach at Singing Hills Baptist Church
Licenses & Certifications
- Certified Mediator through the University of Houston Law Center
- Certified Family Mediator through the University of Houston Law Center
- Licensed to practice in Texas