Omar Alahmady specializes in auto and trucking cases. He is a member of the State Bar of Texas.
Omar graduated from The University of Texas at Dallas with a Bachelor of Science in Finance in 2016.
Omar earned his J.D. degree from Texas A&M University School of Law in 2020. While in law school, Omar was a judicial intern for the Texas District Court and advocated for underprivileged families and veterans as a student attorney in the Texas A&M Family and Veterans Advocacy Clinic.
- Car Accidents
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Serious Injury Caused in Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- United States District Courts of Texas
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- J.D., Texas A&M University School of Law
- B.S., The University of Texas at Dallas
- Angel Reyes – Reyes Browne Reilley Law Firm