8222 Douglas Avenue, Ste 400
Dallas, Texas 75225
Patricio J. Gutiérrez is a litigation associate at Reyes Browne Reilley. His practice focuses primarily on representing plaintiffs in cases involving catastrophic injuries, wrongful death, products liability, complex pharmaceutical injuries, workplace injuries, and medical malpractice.
Prior to joining Reyes Browne Reilley in 2020, Patricio was a Texas Prosecutor for the Collin County District Attorney’s Office. As an Assistant District Attorney, he tried numerous misdemeanor jury trials and handled hundreds of criminal cases. As a prosecutor, Patricio developed the necessary trial skills to become a fierce advocate on behalf of those harmed by others through no fault of their own.
Patricio obtained his Juris Doctor from the SMU Dedman School of Law and earned his B.A. in Political Science from The University of Texas in Austin.
Patricio is admitted to practice law in Texas since 2019 and is also a member of the Dallas Bar Association, Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Dallas Trial Lawyers Association, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, and the Dallas Hispanic Bar Association.
Patricio is fully fluent in Spanish.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University School of Law
- University College, Oxford University
- B.A., The University of Texas at Austin
- Medical Malpractice Litigation
- Catastrophic Injury Litigation
- Wrongful Death Litigation
- Products Liability Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Complex Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Business Tort Litigation
- Crashworthiness Litigation
- Collin County District Attorney’s Office
- Forbes Mexico, Online Edition: Texas los residentes mexicanos, y la reforma energética.
- World Economic Forum: California y Texas: Dos fronteras de progreso.
- Empresarios AEM Magazine: California & Texas: Two Border States at the Forefront
Licenses & Certifications
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 2019.
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Hispanic Bar Association
- Mexican American Bar Association
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers