Rolando de la Garza graduated, Cum Laude, from the University of Texas Pan American. He spent several years in the manufacturing industry as a production manager. He attained a J.D from Texas A&M University School of Law and was admitted to the Texas State Bar in November 2015. Rolando started with Reyes Browne Reilley Law Firm in January, 2016.Rolando’s practice focuses on Personal Injury. This practice covers motor vehicle accidents, slips and falls, work injuries not covered by worker’s compensation insurance.
Rolando was born in Monterrey, Mexico and is fluently bilingual. He enjoys traveling, eating out, and spending time with his children.
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- J.D., Texas A&M University Law School
- B.A., University of Texas Pan American
- Angel Reyes & Associates, PC
- Dallas County Public Defender’s Office – Intern