In Texas, you’re entitled to receive lost wages if you missed work as a result of your injury. Generally, you need a doctor’s excuse or some type of limitation that prevented you from doing your job as a result of the injury. We oftentimes deal with vocational experts and economists to establish lost wages.

More Personal Injury and Car Wreck Injury FAQs: