Established as an army outpost in 1849, Fort Worth, Texas, is known as “Cowtown” for its cattle drive history. Located along the Trinity River where millions of cattle were herded on the Chisholm Trail, Fort Worth calls itself the “place where the West begins.”
Fort Worth contains several major highways that flow throughout the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex, such as SH 114, SH 121, and SH 183. Also within the city limits of Fort Worth are Interstates 30, 20, 35, and 820.
These major highways are home to some of the most dangerous car accidents in the DFW metroplex. Fort Worth car accident lawyers at Reyes Browne Reilley offer free consultations for anyone interested in exploring their options after a serious car accident.
A Dallas-Fort Worth car accident lawyer from the Reyes Browne Reilley Law Firm can help you determine the value of your case so you don’t have to compromise by paying out-of-pocket for your injury expenses.
You deserve to be represented by the highest-rated personal injury law firm in Fort Worth. We have hundreds of 5-star reviews, as well as many video testimonials from real clients who share their story.
Click here to watch video testimonials of what our clients thought about their Reyes Browne Reilley experience.
Our Fort Worth car accident lawyers can:
- Investigate the accident scene.
- Obtain the police report.
- Subpoena trucking company records.
- Interview witnesses.
- Locate, gather, and preserve evidence.
- Secure expert witnesses and medical professionals to testify on your behalf.
- Negotiate with the trucker’s insurance company to reach a fair settlement.
- File an action to fight for maximum compensation in court, if necessary.
Our attorneys know how to hold the insurance companies accountable for what you are rightfully owed. We know precisely what insurers are willing to compromise when they are facing a strong case against them, especially when backed by Reyes Browne Reilley.
Several factors to be considered in car accident claims are:
- How much medical expense have you incurred? With good record-keeping and simple addition, it’s easy to calculate the total for your doctor co-pays, ambulance or helicopter transport, emergency room fees, hospital stays, surgeries, rehabilitation therapies, prescription drug costs, and assistive devices.
- How much medical expense are you likely to incur in the future? Medical professionals can help us estimate the cost of future treatments, within reason.
- How much property damage was there? We recommend getting a professional estimate of the cost to repair your vehicle, cross-referenced with the Kelley Blue Book value of your vehicle.
- How much work did you miss due to your injuries? Keep track of your pay stubs, and the number of days or weeks off work help us estimate your economic losses. Paid time off and sick days benefits can be factored in.
- How much work will you miss in the future? Depending on the nature of your injuries, you may be unable to return to work for some time, you may have a permanently reduced capacity to work, or you may be disabled altogether.
- How much pain and suffering has the accident caused? Injuries may receive more compensation in this area if: the injury is permanent; ongoing rehabilitation is necessary; you had surgeries or bear scars from the injury; the injury has impacted your relationships, hobbies, employment, and quality of life significantly. Many insurers use a multiplier, adding up all economic damages and multiplying by 1.5 to 5, depending on the severity.
The Reyes Browne Reilley Law Firm proudly serves all of Tarrant County, including Fort Worth. Founder Angel Reyes ranks among America’s Top 100 Trial Lawyers. We offer representation with no out-of-pocket costs to our clients. Call 214-526-7900 to get started on the road to recovery today. We are available 24/7 for your convenience. Trust your car accident case with the best personal injury firm in Fort Worth.