Established around World War II, Haltom City is located on U.S. Highway 377 four miles northeast of Fort Worth in central Tarrant County. In 1976 Haltom City had thirty-five factories producing goods including sheet-metal products, clothing, plastics, and fiberglass.
Haltom City is surrounded by smaller highways such as Highway 26 and Highway 377, as well as major highways that connect the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex such as SH 121, SH 183, and Interstate 820. These major highways are home to some of the most dangerous car accidents in the DFW metroplex.
There are still many manufacturing plants located in Haltom City, and its surrounding highways are populated with 18-wheelers and large commercial trucks. Because of their large load and heavy weight, these vehicles require longer time and distance to come to a complete stop, increasing the risk of a crash.
Traffic accidents are inevitable, but the repercussions can be particularly severe when large, heavy trucks are involved. Haltom City truck and car accident lawyers at Reyes Browne Reilley offer free consultations for anyone interested in exploring their options after a serious car accident.
A Haltom City truck and car accident lawyer can:
- Locate, gather, and preserve evidence.
- Investigate the accident scene.
- Obtain the police report.
- Secure expert witnesses and medical professionals to testify on your behalf.
- Negotiate with the trucker’s insurance company to reach a fair settlement.
- File an action to fight for maximum compensation in court, if necessary.
- Subpoena trucking company records.
A Haltom City personal injury attorney from the Reyes Browne Reilley Law Firm can help you determine the value of your case so you don’t have to settle for less and end up paying out-of-pocket when the money runs out.
Our firm knows how to hold the insurance companies accountable for what you are legally owed. We also know just how much insurers are willing to compromise when the case against them is strong and backed by Reyes Browne Reilley.
Your case deserves the highest-rated personal injury law firm serving Haltom City. We have hundreds of 5-star reviews and video testimonials from real clients who have shared their experience.
Click here to watch video testimonials of what our clients thought about their Reyes Browne Reilley experience.
Some of the factors considered in truck or car accident claims include:
- How much property damage was there? We recommend getting a professional estimate of the cost to repair your vehicle, cross-referenced with the Kelley Blue Book value of your vehicle.
- How much medical expense have you incurred? With good record-keeping and simple addition, it’s easy to calculate the total for your doctor co-pays, ambulance or helicopter transport, emergency room fees, hospital stays, surgeries, rehabilitation therapies, prescription drug costs, and assistive devices.
- How much medical expense are you likely to incur in the future? Medical professionals can help us estimate the cost of future treatments, within reason.
- How much work will you miss in the future? Depending on the nature of your injuries, you may be unable to return to work for some time, you may have a permanently reduced capacity to work, or you may be disabled altogether.
- How much pain and suffering has the accident caused? Injuries may receive more compensation in this area if: the injury is permanent; ongoing rehabilitation is necessary; you had surgeries or bear scars from the injury; the injury has impacted your relationships, hobbies, employment, and quality of life significantly.
- How much work did you miss due to your injuries? Pay stubs and the number of days or weeks off work help us estimate your economic losses. Paid time off and sick days benefits can be factored in.
The Reyes Browne Reilley Law Firm proudly serves all of Tarrant County, including Haltom City. Founder Angel Reyes ranks among America’s Top 100 Trial Lawyers. We offer representation with no out-of-pocket costs to our clients. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by seeking the best personal injury firm in Haltom City.