Approximately twenty miles north of the bustling downtown, Plano was once considered to be one of the safest cities in the country in 2011 by Forbes magazine. Years later in 2018, the city saw more than 5,500 car accidents, eight of which resulted in fatalities and 87 in serious injuries.
Car accidents are inevitable, but the repercussions can be severe. Plain and simple, the quality-driven auto accident attorneys serving DFW at Reyes Law and Associates offer free case consultations for anyone interested in exploring their legal rights following a serious accident.
Our Dallas personal injury lawyers preside over any case that involves physical injury (as opposed to property damage.) Drivers can handle minor fender-benders through their insurance companies, but once the property damage climbs and the cost of treating physical injuries begin to reach to Texas’ minimum insurance threshold, you will need an experienced attorney to build your lawsuit strategy.
A Plano car accident lawyer can:
- Investigate the accident scene.
- Secure the police report.
- Interview witnesses.
- Pinpoint, gather, and preserve evidence.
- Secure expert witnesses and medical professionals to testify on your behalf.
- Negotiate with the drivers’ insurance company to reach a fair settlement.
- File an action to fight for maximum compensation in court, if needed.
A Dallas personal injury attorney from Reyes Browne Reilley can help you determine how much your case is worth, so you don’t settle for less and end up paying out-of-pocket when the money diminishes. We’ve helped hundreds of car accident victims, which gives us a unique vantage point. We’ve seen how much these injuries cost over the long term, and we know how much insurers are willing to flex when the case against them is strong.
Some of the factors considered in truck accident claims include:
- How much medical expense have you incurred? With good record-keeping, it’s easy to calculate the total for your doctor co-pays, ambulance or helicopter transport, emergency room fees, hospital stays, surgeries, rehabilitation, prescription drug costs, assistive devices, and more.
- How much medical expense are you likely to incur in the future? Our medical professionals help us estimate the cost of future treatments, within reason.
- How much property damage was there? We recommend getting a professional estimate of the cost to repair your vehicle, cross-referenced with the Kelley Blue Book value of your vehicle.
- How much work did you miss due to your injuries? Pay stubs and the number of days or weeks off of work help us determine your economic losses. Paid time off and sick days benefits can be factored in.
- How much work will you miss in the future? Depending on the severity of your injuries, you may be unable to return to work for some time, you may have a permanently reduced capacity to work, or you may be disabled altogether.
- How much pain and suffering has the accident caused? Injuries may receive more compensation in this area if the injury is permanent; ongoing rehabilitation is necessary; you had surgeries or bear scars from the injury; the injury has impacted your relationships, hobbies, employment, and quality of life significantly.
Our team at Reyes Browne Reilley proudly serves all of Texas, including Plano, with expert legal representation. Our personal injury lawyers have secured over $1 billion for personal injury clients, including victims of car accidents. We offer representation at no up-front costs to our clients. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by seeking the best personal injury lawyer in Plano. Call today for your complimentary consultation at (214) 526-7900.