Super Lawyers®, part of Thomson Reuters
Ryan Browne primarily focuses his practice on complex business litigation and personal injury cases. During his career, he has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of civil litigation matters. He has also represented clients in a variety of corporate transactional matters and bankruptcy proceedings.
B.A., University of Notre Dame, Government and International Studies
J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
- Heygood, Orr, Reyes, Pearson & Bartolomei
- Angel Reyes & Associates
- Bergman, Stein & Bird, L.L.P.
- Jones Rook Austin, L.L.P.
- Reyes Bartolomei Browne
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Licensed to practice law in Texas
- Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit