Spencer P. BrownePartner
Rising Stars: 2011-2017
Super Lawyers®, part of Thomson Reuters
Recent Jury Verdict Win! A major victory for our client! Reyes Browne Reilley Law Firm attorney Spencer Browne secures a sizable jury verdict (VerdictSearch.com link) for the family of Paula Hahn in a wrongful death case in which the jury found Choctaw Casino negligent in the April 2013 charter bus wreck on the George Bush Turnpike.
Board Certified (Personal Injury Trial Law) by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Spencer Browne has tried nearly 50 cases to verdict throughout Texas. His personal injury practice focuses on complex pharmaceutical, contract, insurance, trucking, medical malpractice, and general personal injury litigation.
Spencer was named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers 2011 - 2017!
(Super Lawyers®, part of Thomson Reuters)
B.A., University of Notre Dame
J.D., Southern Methodist University School of Law
University College, Oxford University. Oxford, England.
- Heygood, Orr, Reyes, Pearson & Bartolomei
- Angel Reyes & Associates
- National Football League (NFL) Law Clerk
- Reyes Bartolomei Browne
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA Website)
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- American Association for Justice
- Licensed to practice law in Texas
- Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Personal Injury Trial Law
- United States District Court, Northern, Southern, Western, and Eastern Districts of Texas
- 2011 Advanced Personal Injury Law Course
- Spencer Browne, How to Try the $50k (and Under) Car Wreck Case, State Bar of Texas, July 2011 (Dallas); August 2011 (San Antonio); September and November (Houston).