8222 Douglas Ave Ste. 400
Dallas, Texas 75225
After graduating from the University of North Texas in 2014, Leslie Serrano pursued her law degree at the Thurgood Marshall School of Law at Texas Southern University in Houston, Texas. It was during this time she was awarded the prestigious Distinguished Service Award by the U.S District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
Leslie joined the Reyes Browne Reilley team in July of 2019, and she looks forward to taking on motor vehicle accident and personal injury litigation.
When Leslie isn’t fighting for her clients, she’s touring a local museum, dancing along to her favorite music, or tasting new cuisine. She also enjoys spending time with her friends, family, and beloved Maltese, Bombon.
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
State Bar of Texas
- J.D., Texas Southern University, 2018
- B.A., University of North Texas, 2014
- Thurgood Marshall Family Law Clinic
- TMSL Innocence Project at the Earl Carl Institute for Legal & Social Policy, Inc.
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- McGregor & Oblad, PLLC
- Kim & Rho, PPL