Angel Reyes, IIIManaging Partner
Angel Reyes, III began his legal career on Wall Street and ended up on main street representing injury victims across the country. Within just a few years of opening his law firm in the early 1990’s, the firm grew to become a leading, highly-respected personal injury law firm. As a bilingual attorney, Angel communicates with his clients in both English and Spanish and serves their needs with understanding and compassion.
Angel has helped thousands of people recover hundreds of millions of dollars from big insurance companies and big corporations. In fact, he was named to the Super Lawyers list for 2008-2016 by Law & Politics magazine, a supplement to Texas Monthly.
He is often quoted by newspapers and periodicals throughout the country, and is a frequent guest on both national and local television and radio shows due to his successful track record helping injury victims recover money from big insurance companies and other wrongdoers. Angel is married and has two kids with whom he spends the vast majority of his free time.
B.A., University of Kansas
M.B.A., Texas Tech University, Rawls School of Business
J.D., University of Michigan Law School
- Carter, Ledyard & Milburn
- Crouch & Hallett
- Angel Reyes & Associates
- Reyes Bartolomei Browne
- Board of Directors, Dallas Area Rapid Transit Authority (DART)
- Managing Principal, Cambria Investment Management, Inc.
- Managing Director, Alta Verde Group
- Chairman of the Board, Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Co-Chair, Atmos Energy Customer Advisory Board
- Board of Directors, Dallas Hispanic Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Executive Committee - United Way of Metropolitan Dallas
- Board of Directors, Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Board of Directors, Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- 2010 Recipient, Dallas Business Journal, Minority Business Leader Award
- 2009 Recipient, Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Pacesetter Award
- 2008 Recipient, Texas Diversity Council’s Diversity FIRST Award
- Leadership Dallas Class of 2006, Greater Dallas Chamber of Commerce
- Co-Chairman, Dallas Hispanic Bar Association Annual Event Honoring Corporate Counsel Diversity
- Co-Chairman, Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Quality & Excellence Awards Banquet
- Co-Chairman, Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce “Stars on the Rise” Scholarship Banquet
- Hispanic Advisory Committee, Big Brothers/Big Sisters of North Texas
- Hispanic Advisory Board, St. Jude Children’s Hospital Noche de Esperanza
- Top Latino Lawyers 2016, Latino Leaders Magazine November/December 2016, Volume 17, No. 6, at 44.
- State Bar of Texas, New York, and Arkansas
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Eastern & Western District of Arkansas
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Eric Goldman and Angel Reyes, Regulation of Lawyers’ Use of Competitive Keyword Advertising 2016 U. Ill. L. Rev. 103
- Angel Reyes, et al., Hispanic Immigration: Separating Fact From Fiction (Mead Publishing 2014)
- Angel Reyes, “Search for the Perfect Online Marketing Tool,” American Association of Justice, Feb 2010
- Angel L. Reyes III, et al., Hispanic Heresy. What is the Impact of America's Largest Population of Immigrants? (Mead Publishing 2009)
- Angel Reyes, “Big Pharma Will Stop at Nothing to Get Your Money,” InjuryBoard, The Nation’s Safety Magazine, Winter ‘09, Vol. 1, Ed. 2, at 42.
- Angel Reyes, “Starting a firm? Pick a practice and find a niche,” Texas Lawyer, September 28, 2009, at 18
- Angel Reyes, “Pharmaceutical Drug Update,” Mass Torts Made Perfect Continuing Legal Education, March, 2009
- Angel Reyes, “Fentanyl Litigation - It’s Only Getting Worse,” Louisiana Association of Justice Continuing Legal Education, December, 2008
- Angel Reyes, “Pain Patch May Cause Death,” The American Trial Lawyer, Fall, 2008, at 34
- Bradley Ewing, Angel Reyes, Mark Thompson, James Wetherbe, Examination and Comparison of Hispanic and White Unemployment Rates, Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis, Volume 3, Issue 1, Article 11, 2008
- Angel Reyes, “Fentanyl Pain Patch Litigation Update,” Mass Torts Made Perfect Continuing Legal Education, April, 2008