The First Few Moments After a Car Accident Can Leave You Feeling Lost
Following a loud crash on the road, a tremendous amount of pain, and a lot of confusion, your life begins to take a turn down a path you are very unfamiliar with. A car accident changes everything. From your daily commute to your body’s condition, nothing will be the same for quite some time. Everyone always wonders what the best actions to take after an accident are and the speediest way to have your life go back to normal. The truth is: there is not a best action you can take alone. The beginning steps you need to take immediately following an accident are crucial. However, there is help.
What Should Your First Steps Be After a Car Accident?
The first steps of the process are pivotal, but quite simple:
- Call the police.
- Assess the situation. Is it safe to move? If yes, go ahead and…
- Take photos. A lot of them (your car, their car, the scene, your injuries etc)…
- Get information. After you have taken photos and the police are on scene, obtain the other driver’s insurance and driver’s license information. This will be the second most important part of going ahead with filing a personal injury claim on behalf of their insurance should they be put at fault for your accident.
- Call Angel Reyes. Finally, the most important part is a simple phone call to your five-star injury attorneys at Reyes Browne Reilley.
You especially need to call us if one of the following applies to you:
- You or a loved one is suffering from injuries from the car accident caused by another.
- Medical attention is necessary after the accident and your car needs repairs.
- You believe you may miss time and wages from work due to the injuries you received.
- Anyone in the accident was either not insured or underinsured.
An experienced auto accident lawyer will get the compensation you deserve after you’ve been in a serious car wreck.
Our attorneys have seen about every type of car accident you can imagine. After being in the personal injury legal field for 30 years, our attorneys built a system to make our law office a “one call does it all” type of law firm. We will handle everything pertaining to your accident on your behalf from beginning to end.
We have helped thousands of clients in recovering substantial compensation for their injuries over the course of three decades in the following types of car accidents:
- Drunk driving accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Hit and run accidents
- T-Bone accidents
- Multi-vehicle accidents
- Single-vehicle accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Reckless, distracted, or aggressive driving accidents
- Rollovers and roof crush accidents
- Texting while driving accidents
- Accidents caused by road hazards
- Uber accidents & Lyft accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Fatal car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Highway accidents
- Sideswipe accidents
- Passenger injury accidents
Your Next Step: Hire an Experienced Dallas Car Accident Lawyer
Our Dallas personal injury lawyers have found ways to help people recover all compensation for the damages they deserved. We know what each case is worth and we refuse to settle for anything less than what our clients deserve. Insurance companies will try play games when it comes to traffic collisions that were caused by their insured. We will not allow them to take advantage of you. Our lawyers put their foot down firmly when it comes to receiving justice for our clients.
There are plenty of Dallas auto accident attorneys out there. However, other attorneys do not compare well with ours. The legal team at Reyes Browne Reilley goes above and beyond to help you understand your rights and how to navigate the legal complexities of a wreck. You experienced staff of attorneys on hand will not budge an inch with the insurance companies to ensure you are given what you rightfully deserve.
Our Talented and Caring Staff Lets You Focus on Your Recovery
Our staff will handle all the necessary and tedious tasks that come with each case in a prompt fashion. We are not in the business to make any costly mistakes on your behalf. You hire a law firm to handle your hassles, so you do not have to worry about making the wrong moves costing you thousands of dollars in recovery funds. Instead, we solidify the funds and retrieve the compensation necessary to handle your damages and bills.
Some individuals may not be financially stable enough to afford an attorney who works on hourly fees, especially after a motor vehicle accident. Our personal injury attorneys only work on a contingency fee basis. This means that unless we win, we do not get paid whatsoever. There are no legal fees or up-front costs you must pay to get us to work for you.
Get A Free Car Accident Legal Consultation
You read that right! To hire the best attorneys, you do not even need to pay a single penny up-front. We only charge a small fraction of what we win for you. Even then, we ensure your recovery is big enough to pay off all your expenses.
With all the necessary things you need to accomplish after your car accident in order to obtain your maximum amount of recovery compensation, you should get started immediately. Call us now to begin with a free consultation with our legal professionals now at (214) 526-7900.