Frisco is just a short drive from the busy Dallas area. This city remains one of the gems north of Dallas. The citizens here enjoy the excitement from the professional practice facilities to the FCS football national title game every year. There is plenty to do in Frisco, Texas.
However, some residents are the victim of personal injuries—caused by intentional or accidental actions of someone else. Through no fault of your own, for example, you may have been injured in a restaurant, a park, a shopping center, or on the highway. The Frisco personal injury lawyers of Angel Reyes & Associates will help you pursue fair compensation for your injuries. Reach out today to schedule your free consultation.
Common types of personal injury cases
Many circumstances result in a personal injury case. Some of the most common include:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Violent assaults
- Premises liability accidents
- Slips, trips, and falls
At Angel Reyes & Associates, we could evaluate the nature of your accident and advise you on your legal options. In many cases, you could be entitled to fair compensation from the liable party.
Injuries that can lead to litigation
Any injury could result in a viable personal injury case if it meets all of the following elements. They include a duty of care, breach of that duty, causation, and damages. Meeting each of these elements is a necessary step in securing compensation. Some of the injuries that commonly lead to legal action include:
- Broken bones
- Internal bleeding
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Skull fractures
- Spinal cord damage
- Cuts and bruises
- Sprains and strains
Compensation for a personal injury claim
If you succeed in your personal injury lawsuit, there is a variety of compensation you might be entitled to recover. Our firm can help you recover the damages you are entitled to and can include:
- Medical expenses. The expenses related to your medical care likely make up a big part of your personal injury case. These treatments can be costly, and a personal injury lawsuit might be your only option to recoup those expenses. For example, you could be entitled to recover damages for the cost of hospitalization, surgery, prescription medications, or emergency medical care, among other things.
- Lost wages. Missing time from work is another common hardship in the aftermath of a serious injury.
- Property damage. You might also be entitled to compensation for any personal property damaged or destroyed in the accident. This often involves the cost of replacing or repair a damaged motor vehicle.
- Pain and suffering. Depending on the circumstances of your case, you may be eligible to pursue non-economic damages for pain and suffering. These could include loss of consortium, loss of enjoyment in life, trauma, or depression.
Contact us at Angel Reyes & Associates for a free consultation
If you are living with the consequences of a serious injury, you might be entitled to financial compensation. Our attorneys of Angel Reyes & Associates are ready to help you pursue a fair outcome in your personal injury case. To learn more about how we could help, contact us right away for a free consultation.