Ryan Snow specializes in auto and trucking cases. He is a member of the State Bar of Texas.
Ryan obtained his J.D. degree at Southern Methodist University Dedman School of law.
Ryan graduated from Brigham Young University Idaho with a Bachelor’s Degree in Spanish Education and a minor in Russian Education. As part of his undergraduate education, Ryan spent a semester abroad in Viña del Mar Chile as a foreign exchange student. Ryan subsequently attended law school at SMU Dedman School of Law in Dallas Texas where he would serve on the International Law Review as a staff editor. During law school, Ryan was also part of the SMU Civil Legal Clinic where he served as both a student attorney and Chief Counsel. As Chief Counsel, Ryan had the unique opportunity to represent the interests of the SMU Civil Legal Clinic as amicus curiae in a landlord-tenant case before the Texas Supreme Court. Ryan spent part of his second year of law school doing an internship with a business immigration law firm.
Ryan received a finalist award for a comment he wrote entitled “A Passive Approach to Combat International Corruption on an International Level.”
Outside of work, Ryan spends his time with his wife and three young sons.
- Car Accidents
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Serious Injury Caused in Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- United States District Courts of Texas
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Court of Federal Claims
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of Texas
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of law
- B.A., Brigham Young University Idaho
- Angel Reyes – Reyes Browne Reilley Law Firm
- The Zendeh Del Law Firm PLLC
- Barry Appleman & Leiden LLP
- Eastern District of Texas