Super Lawyers®, part of Thomson Reuters
Ryan Browne primarily focuses his practice on complex business litigation and personal injury cases. During his career, he has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of civil litigation matters. He has also represented clients in a variety of corporate transactional matters and bankruptcy proceedings.
- Complex Commercial and Insurance Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Medical Malpractice Litigation
- Trucking Litigation
- Business Torts
- Premises Liability
- Employment Litigation
- General Corporate and Contracts
- B.A., University of Notre Dame, Government and International Studies
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
- Heygood, Orr, Reyes, Pearson & Bartolomei
- Angel Reyes & Associates
- Bergman, Stein & Bird, L.L.P.
- Jones Rook Austin, L.L.P.
- Reyes Bartolomei Browne
Memberships, Community Involvement and Recognition
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
Licenses & Certifications
- Licensed to practice law in Texas
- Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit