8222 Douglas Ave Ste. 400
Dallas, Texas 75225
Spencer Browne practices personal injury law, specializing in auto and trucking cases.
Angel Reyes – Reyes Browne Reilley Law Firm attorney Spencer Browne secured a sizable jury verdict for the Hahn family in a wrongful death case in which the jury found Choctaw Casino negligent in the April 2013 charter bus wreck on the George Bush Turnpike. A major victory for our client!
Board Certified (Personal Injury Trial Law) by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates. Spencer Browne has tried nearly 100 cases to verdict throughout Texas.
Spencer was named a 2022 Super Lawyer
Spencer was named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers 2011 – 2017!
(Super Lawyers®, part of Thomson Reuters )
- Car Accidents
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Serious Injury Caused in Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- United States District Courts of Texas
Memberships and Recognition
- 2022 Super Lawyer
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA Website)
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- American Association for Justice
- J.D., Southern Methodist University School of Law
- University College, Oxford University. Oxford, England
- B.A., University of Notre Dame
- Angel Reyes – Reyes Browne Reilley Law Firm
- Heygood, Orr, Reyes, Pearson & Bartolomei
- Angel Reyes & Associates
- National Football League (NFL) Law Clerk
- Reyes Bartolomei Browne
Licenses & Certifications
- Licensed to practice law in Texas
- Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Personal Injury Trial Law
- United States District Court, Northern, Southern, Western, and Eastern Districts of Texas
Publications & Speaking Engagements
- Spencer Browne, Developments in Proving Up Medical Expenses, State Bar of Texas, February 2020 (Houston & Dallas).
- 2011 Advanced Personal Injury Law Course
- Spencer Browne, How to Try the $50k (and Under) Car Wreck Case, State Bar of Texas, July 2011 (Dallas); August 2011 (San Antonio); September and November (Houston).