8222 Douglas Ave Ste. 400
Dallas, Texas 75225
Alex Ivanov joined Angel Reyes & Associates, P.C. in 2021. He is a member of the State Bar of Texas.
Alex obtained his LL.M degree at Texas A&M Law School after he earned a law degree and practiced in Europe.
Alex Ivanov graduated from Belarussian State University in Minsk, Belarus in 2016. His degree included courses from Oxford, Raul Wallenberg, and Lund Schools of Law. While in law school, he was a member of a Moot Court team of competed in multiple competitions including Price Moot Court in Oxford, UK. Alex earned his LL.M. degree in 2020 from Texas A&M University School of law in Ft. Worth, Texas, and shortly thereafter got admitted to practice law in the State of Texas.
- Complex Commercial and Insurance Litigation
- Complex Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Trucking Litigation
- Crashworthiness Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Medical Malpractice Litigation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- United States District Courts of Texas
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas A&M Law School LL.M
- Belarussian State University 2016 (J.D. Equivalent)
- Angel Reyes & Associates, PC