It’s impossible to preemptively place an exact dollar amount on a personal injury case—and any attorney who tries to provide an amount from an initial consultation is unprofessional. Evaluating the answer to “How much is a personal injury case worth in Dallas?” takes time, effort, rigorous legal knowledge, and relevant litigation experience.
Several factors influence how much your case is really worth, including:
- The severity of the injury: This includes physical damage sustained, alongside elements like emotional distress, lost wages, your ability to continue working, etc.
- The difficulty in establishing liability: In some cases, multiple parties are involved, making it more difficult to establish liability. A lack of evidence can also pose a challenge.
- The other person’s willingness to negotiate: Some insurance companies may immediately offer you a fair settlement once they know you have an attorney on your side. Other insurance companies, however, might be willing to drag the case out, especially if they have their own legal team.
- Your insurance coverage: The insurance coverage of both parties can significantly impact your potential settlement.
- Pre-existing conditions: It’s possible your pre-existing medical conditions can also play a role. For example, if you have a history of injuries or conditions, this can affect your settlement.
The total worth of your Dallas personal injury case can vary widely. And monetary value aside, the timeframe to settle or take a case to court differs for each client. Our Reyes Browne Law Firm is committed to helping clients reach satisfactory results, regardless of the complexities.
We have won over 40,000 cases, and when you contact us today, we can provide you with a free consultation.