Last year, 2,565 motor vehicle accidents were reported in Irving, Texas. These collisions resulted in 14 fatalities and at least 66 serious bodily injuries. These statistics provide a sobering reminder of the inherent dangers facing motorists today. Every time you drive the kids to school, head to work, or run errands, you are at the mercy of drivers around you. And all it takes is one careless or distracted driver to turn your world upside down. If this has happened to you, contact the Reyes Brown Reilley Law Firm for a free consultation.
Car Accident Attorney in Irving
We advocate for those injured by the negligence and carelessness of others. We have over 30 years of experience helping Irving car accident victims recover full and fair compensation for their injuries and economic losses. Our attorneys help clients understand their rights after being hurt in a car accident. Once we carefully review your case, we will give honest recommendations on the most effective course of action to protect your interests.
When searching for the right personal injury attorney in Irving, you want a law firm with the financial resources, skill, and manpower to take on insurance companies and corporate giants.
Angel Reyes & Associates has received numerous accolades for their courtroom prowess and hard-won victories. Our legal team is under the leadership of founding partner Angel Reyes, rated one of the nation’s Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
We have been proudly serving clients throughout Dallas County for over three decades. We offer compassionate, dedicated representation in many motor vehicle claims resulting in broken bones, spinal cord injury, concussions, whiplash, burns, herniated discs, and other serious injuries. To arrange a free consultation with a car accident lawyer at our firm, we invite you to call our toll-free number any time, night, or day.
How Our Irving Lawyers Help You
Our legal team represents victims of accidents caused by drowsy driving, distracted driving, drunk driving, speeding, and other types of negligence. Your attorney will make sure that your total recovery is their number one priority from day one.
We take a proactive approach to resolving your claim in the most favorable manner possible, and we do this by:
- Conducting independent investigations to identify all potentially liable parties
- Reviewing police reports, accident scene evidence, and medical records
- Interviewing individuals who witnessed the accident
- Retaining industry-specific experts to help us place an accurate value on your claim
- Negotiating a fair settlement that reflects the full extent of your lost wages, medical expenses, loss of earnings, and pain and suffering
- Preparing a solid case that is ready for trial if the defendant’s offer is too low
You will never have to deal with an insurance adjustor, and we will handle all paperwork, court filings, and negotiations. If the defendants fail to offer a settlement that accurately represents your pain and emotional suffering, medical and rehabilitation costs, and loss of earnings, we stand fully prepared to take your case to trial.
What to Do After a Car Crash
In the immediate aftermath of an accident, the steps you take can significantly impact your case. If you were involved in any collision in Irving, follow these tips to protect your rights:
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible. Documentation of injuries by accredited medical professionals is crucial.
- Get a copy of the police accident report. It may have important details that bolster the credibility of your claim.
- Document with photos. If you are physically able, take video or pictures of the crash scene and damage to all vehicles.
- Get the names and contact information of any eyewitnesses.
- Keep a journal. Try and keep a daily log detailing your treatment and how the injuries have impacted your mobility, sleep, relationships, work, family duties, and other aspects of life.
- Don’t give statements to the insurer. Always consult with your attorney before providing a verbal or written statement about the accident. Anything you say can be misconstrued to shift liability.
- Stay off social media. Insurance companies routinely scan Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat pages for statements or photos posted by plaintiffs that can be used to undermine their claims. It’s best to stay off social media until your car accident claim is resolved.
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation
Leveraging our vast resources, we can take cases on a contingency fee basis. What does this mean for our clients? First, this means there are no up-front legal costs to add to your current financial burdens. It enables our clients to retain a skilled car accident lawyer without risk, as we only collect a fee if we win compensation on your behalf. Finally, this arrangement means that you won’t owe us a dime if your case isn’t successful.
Whether injured in a rear-end collision or a multi-vehicle pile-up, it’s essential to choose a car wreck lawyer in Irving that residents recommend for aggressive advocacy. Get the legal guidance you need and deserve by scheduling a free consultation today. The phone lines at Angel Reyes & Associates are available 24/7 to serve you best.