Is it too much to ask to be kind to lawyers for just one day? The jury says “No!”
Honor the lawyer in your life on Be Kind to Lawyers Day, celebrated annually on the second Tuesday of April. This date was chosen because it is strategically sandwiched between April Fool’s Day (April 1st) and U.S. Tax Day (April 15th).
The legal profession is one of the oldest professions in the history of humankind. Take some time to really understand the struggles they face, and the vast amount of time and energy devoted to your cause. The best way to celebrate International Be Kind to Lawyers Day is to ensure that the lawyers in your life know how much you appreciate their tireless efforts.
Ways to Celebrate
- Send the lawyer in your life a card “just because”
- Take your favorite lawyer out to breakfast or lunch
- Send your lawyer some flowers, a fruit basket, or a cookie bouquet
- Watch TV shows or movies that have lawyers as the protagonists
- Brush up on your legal jargon and use it in everyday conversations with family, friends, and colleagues
- “I object!” or “You’re out of order!” or “Strike that from the record.”
- Abstain from telling lawyer jokes for 24 hours. (You can do it!)
- Salute the flag as you walk or drive by your local courthouse
- Take notes at a meeting on a legal pad. Don’t you just feel smarter looking at the glorious yellow hue of that 8-1/2″ x 14″ pad?
Go ahead, be creative. What are some ways you can be kind to lawyers today?
“He who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client.” ~ Anonymous
Over the years, Angel Reyes and all the attorneys at Reyes Browne Law Firm have progressed from being a premier personal injury law firm in Dallas, Texas to becoming a nationally-recognized practice which excels at maximizing plaintiff recoveries stemming from car wreck, truck wreck, catastrophic aviation accident claims, mass tort dangerous drug lawsuits, and product liability cases nationwide. Putting our clients first and fighting to maximize their recovery is what separates us from most personal injury law firms.
After more than 30 years representing injury victims in car wrecks, truck wrecks, and motorcycle accidents, the experienced team of professional accident attorneys at Reyes Browne have seen the consequences of negligence first-hand. If you have sustained injuries because of a car wreck which was not your fault, contact us now for a free and confidential case review. Fill out our form online, or call (214) 526-7900, and we will get you on the road to recovery.