What Should Your First Steps Be After a Dallas Auto Accident?
The first steps of the process are pivotal but simple:
- Call the police.
- Assess the situation. Is it safe to move? If yes, go ahead.
- Take photos. Of your car, their car, the scene, your injuries.
- Get information. After taking photos and the police are on scene, obtain the other driver’s insurance and driver’s license information. This will be the second most important part of going ahead with filing a personal injury claim on behalf of their insurance– should they be put at fault for your accident.
- Call Angel Reyes. Finally, the most important part is a simple phone call to your five-star injury attorneys at Reyes Browne.
You especially need to call us if one of the following applies to you:
- You or a loved one is suffering from injuries from a car accident caused by another.
- Medical attention is necessary after the accident, and your car needs repairs.
- You believe you may miss time and wages from work due to the injuries you received.
- Anyone in the accident was either not insured or underinsured.
As noted, to hire the best attorneys, you do not need to pay a single penny up-front. We only charge a small fraction of what we win for you. Even then, we ensure your recovery is big enough to pay off all your expenses.
With all the necessary things you need to accomplish after your car accident in order to obtain your maximum amount of recovery compensation, you should get started immediately. Call us now to begin with a free consultation with our legal professionals now at (214) 526-7900.