The beating heart of the music scene in North Texas lies within the Denton Arts and Jazz Festival. This is just one of many live music events that Denton hosts, which brings over 300,000 people to the city each year. Home to The University of North Texas, it is also home to many car accidents that result in serious injuries.
A Denton County car accident attorney from Angel Reyes and Associates can help you pursue justice if this has happened to you. If your case is successful, you could recover damages for your pain and suffering, lost wages, and medical bills. Let a Denton personal injury attorney advocate on your behalf throughout the litigation process.
Damages in a car accident case
You could be entitled to an array of compensation following a car accident. If the other driver involved in the crash was negligent, they could be held accountable for your financial, physical, and emotional losses. Some common types of damages that are recoverable in a car accident case include:
- Lost wages
- Loss of consortium
- Pain and suffering
- Medical bills
- Diminished future earning power
- Vehicle repair costs
- Mental anguish
Some accidents are more likely to lead to severe injuries than others. However, it is important to remember that any collision involving a motor vehicle could have serious consequences. Some common types of accidents include:
- Rear-end collisions. This is the most common type of motor vehicle accident. They occur when the front-end of one car strikes the rear of another. The neck injury known as whiplash is commonly associated with these accidents.
- Head-on collisions. A head-on collision involves a crash with the front ends of two vehicles.
- Side-impact collisions. A side-impact collision occurs when the side of a motor vehicle sustains damage. These accidents are common in intersections.
- Rollover accidents. A rollover accident could involve a single car or result from a collision with another driver. Rollovers happen when a car flips and rolls end over end.
Common car accident injuries
Numerous injuries result from a car accident. Even seemingly minor ones can negatively impact your health. An accident attorney in Denton, TX, can help you pursue fair compensation. Some common injuries that result from an accident include:
- Broken arms
- Broken legs
- Traumatic brain injuries, including concussions
- Skull fractures
- Internal bleeding
- Sprains and strains
- Cuts, bruises, and lacerations
- Severe burns
- Spinal cord injuries
The severity of these injuries will play a part in determining the compensation you might be entitled to recover. We can review your case and provide insight into what to expect from the legal process.
Pursue your case with no upfront legal fees
Many individuals worry about how they will afford a car accident lawyer. However, there are no upfront legal fees until we have won your case for you. Furthermore, we also make sure the insurance pays out enough, so you don’t pay for our services out of pocket. Finally, our contingency fee policy ensures we work the hardest for our clients’ rightful compensation. So, give us a call today to learn more about your case. We also speak Spanish as well.
Contact a Denton car accident lawyer for a free consultation
If you were hurt in a car accident through no fault of your own, you could be entitled to recover fair compensation from the other driver. However, pursuing these cases can be challenging without an attorney.
At Angel Reyes & Associates, we understand how important your claim is to you and your family. Let our team help you pursue the compensation you deserve. To get started, call us right away for your free consultation.