Max Murphy joined Angel Reyes & Associates, P.C. in 2015. He is a member of the State Bar of Texas and is also licensed in the U.S. District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas.
Max primarily focuses his practice on commercial litigation and financial services representation. This encompasses both transactional and litigation matters in state, federal, and bankruptcy proceedings.
Max is an NCAA Swimming & Diving National Champion and four-time Southeastern Conference Swimming & Diving Champion for Auburn University. His interests include traveling, classic film, and aviation.
- Commercial Litigation
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Financial Services Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Probate Administration
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- United States District Courts of Texas (Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western)
- United States Bankruptcy Courts of Texas (Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western)
- Texas Impartial Third Party for Conflict Resolution
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
State Bar of Texas
- J.D., South Texas College of Law
- B.A., Auburn University
- Angel Reyes & Associates, PC
- Harris County District Attorney’s Office
- Dallas County Court at Law